Simon Sinek: Leading The Way To Success



Simon Sinek is a leadership coach and the author of Start With Why and Leaders Eat Last shares his advice on how to achieve success in every area of life.
Now, this is quote by Sinek:
My success is entirely due to the generosity of other people. There’s no question there. I am the same idiot that I was seven years ago, the difference is that other people have said ‘this is interesting’, ‘this is good’, ‘let me help you’. I’m also fully aware that anybody who has ever read my book or seen the TED talks were either given it by someone else or shared it with someone else. And so the only reason any of these things have spread is not because of some sophisticated marketing plan, but because of the generosity of others to share the ideas with other people who thought they would appreciate it.

I am fully aware that my success is because of the generosity of others. – Simon Sinek


SHARE

Rueben Amakye

Hi.I’m the creator of Signup4success.I'm here curating all the inspiring quotes, videos and articles around the web for you. Read them, watch them and get inspired to achieve your dreams and aspirations.Thanks for visiting Signup4success.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: